Whether you are an established business or just starting out, many people find the start of a New Year is a good time to gain clarity on where they are headed for the next 3, 6, 9 to 12 months.
It is also a good time to review what has happened within your business during the previous 6 to 12 months in order to make any necessary adjustments for the onwards planning. Even if you have a current business plan, now is the time to take it out, dust it off, celebrate achievements and ensure you are still on track.
In this short course, we will look at the basic tenets of creating a simple, yet effective, Business Plan for the year ahead. However, planning without action is ineffective so we will look at some of the action points needed to move forward during this next year. You will have the opportunity to work on your plan during the session and discuss it with our experienced Business Coaches.
- Review – Lessons learned from previous year
- Restating my Vision? – Values, Purpose
- Clarify my objectives/ outcomes
- What are the breakthroughs needed – moving through obstacles/ procrastination
- SMART Goals & MITs lead to Action steps – take it away…..!